Welcome to Klinikum Nuremberg.
Klinikum Nuremberg is a maximum medical care hospital and one of the largest municipal hospitals in Europe. With its 2,370 beds, two locations - one in the north and one in the south of the city - and with its staff of over 6,000, Klinikum Nuremberg is the biggest health service provider to almost 100,000 inpatients and of approximately 90,000 outpatients each year. Klinikum Nuremberg is divided into 35 specialty departments, centers and institutes.
At Klinikum Nuremberg world-famous specialists from various specialty departments work in multidisciplinary cooperation. Starting with preventive screening, including diagnostic procedures and treatments and ending with aftercare and rehabilitation treatment, you will find specialists with long-term professional experience satisfying your needs.
Medical treatment in Klinikum Nuremberg promises the best in medical care and superb performance in conservative and operative medicine.
- Treatment of all general conditions
- Treatment of complex diseases, including rare diseases and chronic diseases
- Check-up Programs
Optimally organized and individually preventive screening programs using latest medical devices and diagnostic tools performed by specialists in internal medicine with first-rate qualifications, including specialists from other specialty departments, assuring that you will be treated in the most professional, reliable and sympathetic way.
- Various competence centers, i.a. cardiovascular center, urology and prostate center, center for pediatric and adolescent gynecology, breast center, oncology center for severe burns, lung cancer center, center for sleep medicine
- State-of-the-art equipment, i.a. da Vinci surgical system, PET-CT (positron emission tomography), magnetic navigation, GreenLight™ Laser system, three-dimensional ultrasound systems
- Cross-disciplinary private wards in an exclusive setting providing international TV channels, private chef, internet access, including recreation area and spa area
Please select your language for further information
Prof. Ernst-Nathan-Str. 1